Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Love Stories, Bantjes Style

Could the work of Marian Bantjes be more amazing? I think not. In January, I will have the opportunity to host Marian for an exhibition of her work on campus and I can't wait (okay, I'm totally peeing my pants in anticipation). To say that I admire Marian's incredible typographic stylings is a gross understatement. Even time I see a new piece I'm blown away by both her wit and artistry. Lucky subscribers to Creative Review will receive the beautiful, touching, and funny Love Stories Monograph. I particularly like the visual ode to cake:


If you're in need of a little cry, check out the mom piece. It's tough to read, but worth the effort.

1 comment:

Lawyer Mama said...

Wow! Those are amazing. Thanks so much for directing me over there!