Friday, April 18, 2008

One Precocious Designer


Let me introduce you to an utterly charming young designer. His name is Ethan Bodnar, "graphic designer, author and entrepreneur." He is currently working on a project (Grab Bag Book) to be published by HOW Books in which artists will make visual contributions based on creative tasks selected at random and distributed by Mr. Bodnar. His belief and mission is: "To use creative thinking to change the world. To spread messages and share ideas through my life and work." What lovely thoughts.

Upon investigating his spiffy little website, I discovered that Ethan Bodnar is an 18-year old high school senior. Since I regularly come into contact with 18-year old designers in training, I was surprised at the level of professionalism and passion for design exhibited by this precocious young man. I hope that after four years of design school his optimism and zest for design remains intact. To learn more about Ethan, check out the Speak Up site.

No comments: